Saturday 17 September 2011

Working under pressure

It's amazing what you can complete when you are working under pressure. I've not completed a post here for a few weeks because of the fact I'd set myself a deadline to finish unit 3 of my homeopathy course before I went on holiday.

For some valid and some less valid reasons I still had a lot to do the day before I went away. So on Sunday 4th September I worked like a demon from 9am until 7.30pm. Thankfully it all worked out and I had the pleasure of sending all my essays and diagrams to my tutor that evening. The good feeling that went with that lasted for the whole holiday. I was so pleased with myself. It was such a relief to know that I could start a fresh unit of study when I got back but more importantly that I could relax on holiday knowing that I'd achieved something.

Unfortunately I still don't know quite what I've achieved. Our holiday cottage had wireless which was a bit of a pain as almost every day I visited my hotmail account hoping to see an email back from my tutor with that special word 'pass' included within it. I'm still waiting!! I think it's time to drop her a note as I'm not sure I can hold out waiting much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment