Thursday 13 October 2011

Back to school

Last weekend I started my Reflexology Diploma. I was soooo excited.

On my play day Friday I popped out from my homeopathy study to buy the stationery stated on the course joining instruction. I'm not actually sure which I was most excited about - buying lovely funky stationery or starting the course!

Reality hit when I had to get up at 7am on Saturday & Sunday to drive down to Southampton. Ouch! It was still dark. Luckily I arrived just in time for the tutor, Jackie, to start both days and it was great to discover that the sessions were interactive, fun and set at a good pace. Not too much info overload for a weekend but not too slow either.

By the end of the weekend all 10 of us students had become buddies due to being paired and grouped up with different people throughout and we'd been taken through and practiced a whole 50 min reflexology routine. How fab is that!!!

I did get told off once by my tutor Jackie. My nails were too long. Which reminded me of the reason why I gave up the cello. You can't have long nails or wear skirts. Oops- same as reflexology! Lucky it gives me an excuse to buy stationery then hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment