Sunday 16 October 2011

My treatment room

Another very exciting part of the journey is in motion. The preparation of my treatment room.

After lovingly decorating a room downstairs for a study, my husband soon realised that I needed to steal ownership of it and make it into a relaxing retreat for treating clients. So now he has another decorating task of making the smaller bedroom upstairs into a stylish study.

So off we trotted to a local DIY store. We were all organised with a list and measurements and starting collecting items on a rather oversized trolley which would not turn left. After almost 2 hours we got to the tills. We'd not been quite as organised as we'd thought as we seemed to drag that trolley up and down, up and down the centre aisle of the store with long lengths of skirting board and coving. Once back at the car. I had to squeeze so close to the windscreen to fit everything in and had skirting board practically in my armpit. It was quite a sight.

I'm so looking forward to the arrival of my special reflexology chair and the new study being started by my husband as then I can start to get my room for relaxation up and running. No pressure Paul. Has the rugby finished yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment